Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tomorrow Is D-Day!

Well, tomorrow's the big day...our weight loss competition commences. It's only three of us...me, T and D. Prizes include a $100 gift certificate to Somerset Collection (for leader halfway through) and a $200 gift certificate to Somerset Collection. The competition ends on Tigers Opening Day.

I fully expect to win this competition. I was already on the "getting healthy" bandwagon for almost a week before this competition was announced, and I've taken the last few days off so I don't lose any additional weight before the first weigh in...

I definitely believe after my weight loss success last year, and my ability to follow the same program again, I'll have no problem picking right up where I left off. To me, this isn't about losing a certain amount of weight before Opening Day, this is about maintaining and increasing the weight loss I started last year. I'm definitely a happier person when I'm healthy and fit. I can't wait to start the summer looking better than I ended it last year. :-)

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

TJ said...

I wish you no luck. You will not win and I hope you each a bag of cheetos for lunch every day. Bring the noise.