Friday, February 8, 2008

Down The Home Stretch...

Well, it's officially Radiothon time in my world. The last few weeks have definitely been filled with hard work, long hours, frustrating co-workers and the overwhelming feeling of tears right under my eyelides ready to be unleashed at any moment.

With sponsor fulfillment, an online auction with over 200 items that "fancy" descriptions, promo inclusion to be determined, logistics, signage, etc...my brain has definitely been on overload. Not to mention the countless additional projects that have taken residence on my desk that I haven't even looked at...

Alas, we're finally here...the Radiothon commenced at 5 a.m. this morning and ends at 12 Noon tomorrow. As soon as we go on the air, my job gets a lot easier...sure, there are always fires to put out, but the hardest parts of my job are completed.

All that's left for me is to kick off the karaoke contest, staff tomorrow morning and teardown. I can't wait to take a nap! :-)

No comments: