Monday, March 24, 2008

Craziness In Columbus - Priceless

Well, I know I haven't posted in a while, but I haven't really had much exciting to say lol. But I did have a really good trip to Columbus over the weekend with N. I had gotten him two tickets to see the Wings play the Blue Jackets and an overnight stay at the Crowne Plaza there for Christmas and it was finally time for the trip. We got off to a little bit of a late start, for one because N overslept and for two becaue I forgot my pants at home :-)

N's ex-girlfriend L from a long time ago was also going to the game with her boyfriend D, which was totally random and unexpected, but good to know someone else to party with while we were there. N and I went to dinner and had a few drinks before we met up with them and their six friends...who had all been at the bar for four hours. About five shots and a 32 oz. beer later, it was time to head to the game.

N and I sat in our section for the first period (after another 32 oz. beer), then snuck down to the 8th row for about half of the second period. We decided to go back to our seats, and were met by L and D standing in the consourse outside our section looking for us because they were bored and didn't want to sit anymore. The four of us decided to skip the rest of the game and just head to the bar (of course).

For the next three hours, we proceeded to take shot after shot, chased by copious amounts of beer. We really had a great time, watching the NCAA tournament and living it up on the dance floor. L and D were having such a great time without their other friends that they didn't to tell them where they were lol...then N and I stumbled back to the hotel to end the night.

Bar tab after DRW/CBJ Game (Wings won 4-0) - $200 (paid for in full by D - THANK YOU!!)
Tickets and hotel room in Columbus - $230
Having N join me on the dance floor for a drunken version of the Cupid Shuffle - Priceless

1 comment:

Unknown said...

$200 bar tab?? You lushes... ;)