Monday, August 25, 2008

It's Been Awhile...

I know it's been awhile since I've posted. I promise to be a little more diligent in the future. I just haven't really felt like I've had much to say...I've been in a bit of a funk recently, and I'm just started to feel like myself again.

Here's my life over the past four months in a nutshell, just so you're all caught up. N and I broke up...and that REALLY sucked. I had a broken heart for a while after that. After three months of him continuously contacting me to maintain a "casual" friendship, I had to cut it off. Every time he called and texted, it was like re-opening the wound. So it's been about a month since I've spoken to him, and as much as that does suck, I've been a lot calmer because of that, and I've finally moved on.

I'm kind of doing three different jobs at work now, but of course still getting paid for one. So that is good in one way, but stressful time wise and financially.

On the home front, I got approved for a mortgage, but I haven't found a house I'm completely happy with, nor am I quite ready to go yet. I still want to pay off my Lasik surgery.

That's about it for now...I'll be back to write soon...

No comments: